Well, this is my first time blogging i don't really know what im doing, sooooo this will be interesting.
Everyone knows about all the different cliques. There's the populars, the jocks, the nerds, the normal people, and the wannabees. My friend and i are neither of these we 're different not a creepy different but a quirky different. We're both great people we dance when there's no music, and play n the rain, we laugh when nothing is funny, and we both love to fake sleep. We don't care that we're weird and that's what makes us so fun. This is just an intro. to me. All about me, and the 5 types of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, I totally agree with you, mOOnbeam, that there are those people! I mean, in my school, it's just the same! I look forward to learnig more about you're experiment...visit me soon and comment please!
ReplyDelete